And Camp NaNoWriMo has come to an end for another year. I finished out Camp with 20,078 on Day 27. Not sure how I managed to achieve that word count but it is done and I embrace it. For the rest of the month, I managed another 2,045 words. For as many words were written, a surprisingly few ended up as poetry and I never touch the novels.
Upcoming for August:
- Release Day for Unlined & Undertakers
- Fish out all the poems from the Camp NaNo files and place them in their respective master files
- Train the
glutton for punishmentwonderful person who volunteered to (eventually) take over my data entry oriented office in the Society for Creative Anachronism
- Become more familiar with the documents pertaining to the SCA office I offered to take over
- Continue work on the house
- Hope the garden produces more before cooler weather comes
- Finish setting up Shop Sable Quill Creations and list some crafting supplies on Etsy
The question is whether or not I can get it all done in a timely fashion. If July’s pace stays, probably not but I will give the list my best intention of effort.